Selasa, 19 Agustus 2014

re-active

Sudah lebih dari 2 tahun, aku meninggalkan blog ini.(*sambilmewek)...and then now i remember again with you my blog....:)
I really miss to writing again...
Tau kenapa?? Dahulu aku kira blog yang kubuat ini adalah untuk memberkati orang lain.....but, do you know? Blog ini malah lebih banyak memberkati diri saya sendiri....

"KU TAKKAN LUPA KASIHNYA KU TAKKAN LUPA ANUGRAHNYA" (SINGING)

Jadi dapat mengingat banyak pengalaman pengalaman yang sudah mulai dilupakan, kenangan2 yang seru banget bareng Tuhan yang smpt dilupakan....WOW!!!
Walau agak alay...but really inspiring me...yuhu.laalalalalala

2 tahun ini banyak hal sudah berubah, banyak hal yang terlewatkan tanpa catatan...(nyesel juga ndak nulisin disini)...
Tahu satu hal????
"Sampai hari ini selalu ada kejutan dariNya"....

There are a lot of story, and i cant explain this night...
I KNOW YOU ARE HERE WITH ME, THATS WHY I STILL STAND"  


COME ON JUN!!!!!!!!!

3 komentar:

  1. 4!
    don't you know?
    the best things in my life is having daddy and you
    living together with daddy for 10 years was an awesome moment for me..
    untill i met you when i was senior high school
    when i saw a particle of my daddy in you..
    i remember when i need you just to be a good listener for me while so many problem came in my life.
    when you wiped away my tears,and gave me a warm hug.
    when you still beside me even though you knew my darkest side.
    when we through for every storm together.
    when we support each other
    when we giving a lot of suprise (even though sometimes that's suprise going failed and became awkward moment for us)
    when we going crazy together *lol*
    when you looks like a clown when i'm be hospitalized,you through the rain just want to catch me at UGD
    and so many acts you ever did who i can't explain.


    4!
    i know "sorry" is never enough

    4!
    you must know,
    when you being happy with her is my happiness too
    i know she is the luckiest girl because she has you , someone who i call "angel without wings"

    4!
    thankyou for 7 years being someoene special for me.
    till now and forever
    you still being my someone special who changed my life

    BalasHapus
  2. Terima kasih saudaraku...inspirasi yg anda bagikan ini memakan waktu waktu 9 tahun untuk bisa saya nikmati.keep the good work. Roma 11:36 (TB) Sebab segala sesuatu adalah dari Dia, dan oleh Dia, dan kepada Dia: Bagi Dialah kemuliaan sampai selama-lamanya!
    God bless you!!

    BalasHapus
  3. Titanium Arts - Home | TikTok
    › › Home › TikTok › › Home › TikTok tube supplier Apr 1, 2014 — Apr 1, 2014 TITanium Arts is titanium a metal is ion titanium hair color a unique and authentic video game that titanium men\'s wedding band was made apple watch series 6 titanium by the renowned studio of Sony Interactive Entertainment (PSI).

    BalasHapus